If you are an Adobe Muse user you can help sculpt future versions by participating in the Adobe Muse beta program. You will be able to install a second, separate Adobe Muse Prerelease application that can run side-by-side with the shipping Adobe Muse application. From there you will be alerted within the Adobe Muse Prerelease application when a new beta version is available.
Keep in mind, all comments about the new features should be confined to a private forum, accessed via the Feedback button in the upper right corner of the private beta. We ask that you do not publicly comment on new features.
To begin using the Adobe Muse private beta software follow these steps:
1. Launch Adobe Muse.
2az. Choose Help > Join the Adobe Muse Private Beta
Figure 1. Select the Join the Adobe Muse Private Beta from the Help Menu
A window appears describing important information about the private beta program and your participation.
Figure 2. Review the requirements for this private beta program.
4. If you agree to the private beta terms click Yes, Participate.
You will then be asked to agree to the Adobe Non-Disclosure agreement.
Figure 3. Review and agree to the Adobe Non-Disclosure agreement
5. Click Accept to accept the terms of the Non-Disclosure agreement.
You will then see a screen confirming your beta participation.
Once you have been accepted into the Muse Private Beta program you will be sent an email with instructions for logging into the Adobe Private Beta Forum and installing the Private Beta build. This notification can take up to one week to be sent.
At any time you can choose to opt-out of participating in the Adobe Muse private beta program.
1. Choose Help > Join the Adobe Muse Private Beta
2. In the Adobe Muse Private Beta Program dialog click the Opt Out button.
Figure 5. In the Adobe Muse Private Beta Program dialog click the Opt Out button.
If you have the Private Beta software build installed on your system you can uninstall the application from your system. If the current Private Beta program has closed but you would like to take part in the next cycle of prerelease testing we recommend that you keep both the shipping and prerelease versions around. We will notify the Muse community in both the public and private user forums when a new Private Beta testing period begins. At that time you can simply open up the Private Beta application, and if a new beta build is available you will be notified.
If you are still opted-in to the Adobe Muse Prerelease program but you have deleted the Adobe Muse Prerelease application complete the following steps to reinstall the application:
1. Go to the Adobe Prerelease Forum, and log in with your Adobe ID.
2. In the Adobe Prerelease Home landing page click on the Adobe Muse Prerelease Forums link
3. In the left sidebar under Resources click the Downloads link.
4. Follow the step-by-step instructions for installing the Adobe Muse Prerelease build along side your shipping Adobe Muse software build.